New from Ritchie are their premium tube cutters with a retractable wheel for getting through various metals. Additional features include:
- An enclosed, precision-feed mechanism for smoother cutting.
- Wider rollers with a flare cut-off groove for quicker removal of damaged flares.
- Spare blade storage in the cap.
- A ground surface for easier rolling.
- A fold away steel reamer with a turned cutting edge.
- A textured finish for easier gripping with oily hands.
- Pinned, rather than screwed in position, so it rotates in either direction without the screw backing out.
- 2 models are available. The 60101 for 1/8"-1-1/8" O.D., and the 60102 for 1/4"-1-5/8" O.D.