Ritchie Engineering offers the Yellow Jacket 41 Series manifold for R-134a, R-12 and R-22 A/C systems, No. 41339. Features include:
- A two-valve design for quicker charging, vacuum and recovery services.
- A forged, solid brass body with full-size metal valve handles for added durability.
- Full porting in reaching maximum capacity.
- Easier-to-see, more accurate readings with larger, bold numbers, colored scales, and 3-1/8" gauge faces. Flutterless technology also minimizes needle pulsation.
- Brass gauges that the company states are accurate to within 1 percent are also available.
Want to know more about this product? Click here to request more information about Yellow Jacket 41 Series Test and Charging Manifold from Ritchie Engineering Co. .