According to Xtraktor, the Original XTRAKTOR Damaged Nut, Bolt and Stud Remover easily removes stripped, rounded-off, rusted, damaged, painted-over, and just plain stuck nuts and bolts, not to mention broken off studs, as long as they're above a flush surface. This tool also offers:
- 18 '#8211; 30 internal teeth to allow immediate gripping action.
- A pass-through design for applications with bolts and studs of any length.
- Tap and fastener quick-release functions.
- Compatibility with sockets, ratchets, pliers, open-end wrenches, box-end wrenches and adjustable wrenches.
- A unique internally tapered design of the gripping teeth to create a span large enough to accommodate the size of each fastener to eliminate the potential need for further labor-intensive rounding-off of fasteners to fit the tools.
- A mar-proof tool holder that doesn't scratch or harm surfaces.
- Availability in 5 or 10-piece ProGrade Series Sets with grip ranges of 1/4" '#8211; 1/2", 7/16" '#8211; 5/8" and 1/4" to 5/8".