Wright Tool recently unveiled their new 3/8" and 1/2"-drive Impact Hex Bit Sockets. Ranging from 1/8" '#8211; 5/8" and 2'#8211; 17 mm in size, these sockets offer:
- Construction from precision heat-treated 8650 steel for increased strength and longer product life.
- A black oxide finish for corrosion resistance.
- An identification number, which is stamped in large type.
- Security by a setscrew in heavy-duty screw-type holders.
- Availability of replacement bits.
- The option to choose from 6 or 9-piece standard or metric sets on color-coded clip rails for easy access and storage.