According to Wobble Light, their Wobble Light is a 3' tall, 360-degree, virtually indestructible, self-righting work light. The light boasts the following benefits:
- The durability to withstand jarring and striking.
- A rounded, counter-weighted base that keeps the 27-lb. light upright at all times.
- A polycarbonate dome and floating shock system to protect the bulb from damage.
- An internal ventilation system to ensure the unit stays cool to touch.
- Illumination of work areas from 20' '#8211; 110' in diameter.
- A built-in handle to allow easy portability.
- A separate power outlet in its base to plug in power tools or daisy-chain several lights together.
- Availability in 4 different models, including those with metal halide bulbs, which come in capacities of 175, 250 and 400 watts, in addition to a 120-watt fluorescent bulb option.