Rapid Bit Release Wera's Rapidaptor is a new quick-release bit holder designed to maximize efficiency and safety. According to the company, the Rapidaptor features:
- Ergonomic, 1-handed replacement and removal of bits.
- A self-locking system that activates when a bit touches a screw's recess to form a secure, wobble-free connection.
- A spring-loaded mechanism to unlock bits and lift them from the magnet.
- A free-spinning outer sleeve to provide an additional gripping point to help stabilize powered screwdrivers during operation.
- The versatility to hold a variety of bits'#8212;from 1/4" insert bits to 1/4" power bits.
- Availability in 3 different models, including the Rapidaptor: BiTorsion Holder with a strong permanent magnet and quick-release chuck, the Universal Bit Holder with a quick-release chuck, and the Universal Bit Holder with a strong permanent magnet and quick-release chuck. (BiTorsion signifies kinetic energy from the bit's driving tip is absorbed during torque-load peaks.)