A Mini Big On Precision According to Weldcraft, their patented, air-cooled WP-50 TIG Torch is the smallest TIG torch on the market, improving TIG welding performance on precision applications and limited-access joints. Features of the torch consist of:
- Pen-like control on paper-thin materials (without the risk of burn-through) in tight quarters, according to the company.
- A rating at 60-percent duty cycle, up to 50 amps.
- Overall measurements of 8-1/2" x 3/4".
- A miniature torch head, measuring 5/8" x 3/8".
- Packaging that includes the torch body, handle, power cable and electrode wrench.
- The opportunity to choose a 12-1/2' or 25' power cable.
- The power to opt for the 70 or 180-degree head configuration.
- The availability of a built-in gas control valve for use with power sources that don't feature solenoid valves.