Torching Limited Access Weldcraft announces the arrival of their MT-125 Water-Cooled Micro TIG Torch, which according to the company, has the highest capacity, yet is the smallest TIG torch on the market. The torch features:
- A low-profile design that is highly ergonomic'#8212;ideal for welders who work on limited access applications or prefer an overall compact size for reduced fatigue.
- A rating of 125 amps (or 160 amps with the addition of an optional quartz nozzle).
- A nozzle that fits into 5/8" diameter holes.
- A water requirement of 1 liter per per minute at a minimum pressure of 40 PSI or 1.2 liters per minute at a maximum pressure of 50 PSI.
- Options for 2, 3-1/2 or 5" body lengths and 45, 90 or 180-degree head configurations for greater maneuverability.