N2 EVAP Testing Equipment Vacutec's WV522B Nitrogen-Generating Smoke Machine generates pure, dry nitrogen from shop air and uses it to deliver diagnostic smoke into a vehicle's EVAP system. This prevents a volatile oxygen-fuel vapor mixture in vehicles' EVAP systems by removing the 21 percent of oxygen normally found in the air. Other features include:
- Smoke and fluorescent dye identifies leaks.
- Uses Pressure Swing Absorption (PSA) nitrogen technology.
- Vacuum-decay test to verify leaks when they cannot be found using pressure.
- Approved for Flex-Fuel EVAP testing.
- Two-minute pass/fail flow test quickly verifies 0.040" and 0.020" leaks.