Thompson Automotive Labs introduces their ACE Crank and Cam Reference Guide with known good relationship signals. Features include:
- The ability to save you the tear-down time needed in verifying correct timing belt or timing chain alignment.
- Available on CD or a full-color 8-1/2" x 11" bound book.
- Allows for setting a Ford Hall effect cam synchronizer properly with a lab scope.
- Covers 60 relationships with illustrations of 104 waveforms that show the majority of crankshaft and camshaft synch relationships on all Chrysler, Ford and GM engines.
- Reference markings for TDC.