Valspar flooring, a division of Valspar Corp., launched a new high performance, environmentally friendly CRU-340 Chemical Resistant Urethane Coating for Concrete, which combines chemical resistance and UV stability in a low VOC (volatile organic compounds) formulation. CRU-340 meets the needs of industrial and commercial operations for improved performance and durability by providing:
- Mixed VOC of less than 340 g/L, making it compliant in all OTC states.
- Superior resistance to aggressive chemicals, oils and liquids in areas subject to spillage, such as auto service bays.
- UV light resistance to prevent chalking, fading or yellowing.
- High gloss for excellent light reflectance and energy cost-savings.
- Excellent abrasion resistance, critical for high traffic flooring.
- Clear finish or pigmented, using wide range of Valspar urethane color additives.