Sullivan-Palatek introduces their compact compressor package with a desiccant dryer. The new CDD compressor looks to provide cool, dry, clean air with less maintenance. Features include:
- An extended life 40-degrees C dew point desiccant dryer to help eliminate moisture and contaminants.
- Spin-on replaceable cartridges with desiccant/filter media are self-contained for simplified application and removal.
- The package also includes a starter, air-cooled oil cooler/aftercooler and protective devices for high temperature, high pressure and electrical overload.
- The compressor and dryer are both mounted on an air receiver to help reduce space.
- Both an open style for easier maintenance and servicing, as well as a quieter, enclosed version are available.
- A 2-year warranty covers the air end and motor