Propolymer flashlight has improved bulb Streamlight, Inc.'s new 2AA ProPolymer LED flashlight has an improved 2AA Xenon bulb model. This model features a .5Watt, 30,000-hour lifetime High Flux LED with an output of 25 lumens typical. It can provide a focused beam while also optimizing peripheral lighting. The light has a continuous runtime of 18 hours and uses two 1.5V "AA" alkaline cells. Other features include:
- Offers a continuous runtime of up to four hours at 4,500-peak beam candlepower
- 6.28" long, weighs 3.6oz.
- Non-conductive polymer coating and non-slip grip
- Rubber face cap is impact and shock resistance
- Unbreakable scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens
- O-ring seal for weather resistance