Streamlight® has upgraded its line of handheld, tactical lights, which includes the TL-2®, TL-3®, TL-3® LED, NF-2® and Scorpion® flashlights. The upgrades include:
- A longer life span with high-capacity, rechargeable lithium batteries that carry a shelf life of nearly 10 years.
- An anti-roll head for added stability.
- A Luxeon Super Hi Flux LED that delivers 42 lumens and 1.75 hours of maximum intensity light, as well as 2 additional hours of declining, usable light.
- All models feature a TactCap™ push button tailcap for momentary operation, with continuous power achieved by rotating the tailcap into the locked, or on position.
- The TL-2 LED and NF-2 LED are constructed of machined aircraft aluminum with a black anodized finish that guards against corrosion.
- The Scorpion LED is also constructed of machined aluminum, but covered by a rubber-armored sleeve and outfitted with a tempered-glass, scratch-resistant lens.
- O-rings protect the lights from moisture, with additional standard features including an adjustable lanyard.
- The NF-2 LED and TL-2 LED come with a removable steel spring pocket clip.
- Each light is protected by a limited lifetime warranty on the body and switch.