Streamlight offers the Streamlight Jr. LED flashlight with the company's most up-to-date LED technology. Features of the anodized, aircraft aluminum flashlight include:
- The long life and reliability associated with an LED with the brightness and range of a conventional bulb.
- A 1-watt LED with 30 lumens of power, which Streamlight states is 9 times brighter than a standard high-intensity LED. This super high-flux LED lasts for up to 50,000 hours.
- An unbreakable polycarbonate lens.
- O-ring sealed with a knurled grip that Streamlight feels that can provide a slip-free surface.
- Water and shock-resistant.
- A push-button tailcap for on/off operation.