Streamlight recently introduced its newest compact rechargeable light, the Strion. The company states that the Strion features the newest benchmark in rechargeable technology, a lithium battery, which delivers unparalleled power in an ultra-compact size. This new technology reduces the size and weight of the flashlights and offers compact size flashlights that still deliver a bright light. Only 5.3" long and .29 lbs. (with battery), the Strion offers up to 50 percent weight reduction from other rechargeable lights. Additional features include:
- 12,000 candlepower xenon gas-filled bi-pin bulb, which offers momentary and constant on switching to give users flexibility.
- Lithium ion rechargeable battery offers 70 continuous minutes of power between charges.
- The Strion is rechargeable for up to 300 times.
- Clamp-style charger holder with digital control circuit that prevents overcharge.
- Rapid charge time is 2.5 hours in AC and DC models.
- Made of virtually indestructible anodized machined aircraft aluminum.
- Includes a spare lamp in the tailcap and features a push button tailcap.