Stanley Proto's line of crowfoot open-ended wrenches attach to the end of square-drive ratchet extensions. A right-angle attachment allows reach into spaces too small for arms, or where fasteners are out of sight. Applications include hydraulic line fittings and other hard-to-reach fasteners on automobiles and industrial machinery. Other features include:
- Proto Anti-Slip Design has a locking groove that prevents slippage.
- An arched surface on the jaws spreads the turning force over a 400% larger contact area.
- 1/2-in. and 3/8" drive wrenches with a 1" or larger opening have a locking hole that prevents detachment from the extension.
- Full-polish chrome finish.
- Comes in the following sizes: -71 fractional crowfeet in 1/4", 3/8" and +" drives, and 1/4" to 3" fastener sizes. -23 metric crowfeet in 1/4" and 3/8" drives and 7 mm to 24 mm fastener sizes.