Stanley-Proto has released a line of Jumbo-Sized, Single-End Ratcheting Box Wrenches. These tools have 12-point non-reversing box heads with 8 different opening sizes that range from 1-9/16" to 2-1/8". What's especially unique about these tools is when you're loosening a big nut on a long bolt, for instance, you can break the bond with a striking wrench, then switch to a ratcheting wrench to more quickly finish the job. Other features include:
- The ability to turn 4, 6 or 12-point fasteners.
- Time savings turning large fasteners due to the fact that you don't have to keep repositioning your wrench.
- 15-1/2 to 19" lengths to provide the leverage necessary to turn stubborn fasteners.
- A soft cushion-grip on the non-working end to eases the stress in your hands.
- A minimum swing arc of 15 degrees.
- A smaller profile with a 9/16" thickness to fit into tight areas.
- A standard Chrome finish on the handle and black oxide ratcheting box ends.
- Availability individually or as an 8-piece set.