Stanley-PROTO offers their first line of spline sockets, consisting of 55 SKUs in 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" and 1"-drive models, as well as 3 smaller drive sizes for standard and deep length sockets. These spline sockets are specially designed to shift torque load away from fastener corners and, in turn, transfer it over a broader surface area. Features are:
- 12 gripping teeth to provide a large contact area between the tool and fastener, allowing more torque without damage to the tool or fastener head.
- More strength in a more compact profile.
- The prevention of rounding or breaking fastener edges.
- Aircraft quality steel construction.
- Applications encompassing use on spline fasteners, partially rounded hex fasteners, and 4, 6 and 12-point fasteners.