OTC has unveiled the new 3-Stage Long-Reach Under-Axle Jack, which holds capacities of 20, 35 and 65 tons, which the company says makes it ideal for lifting loaded trailers, buses, and other class 7 and 8 vehicles. The jack features:
- Single-control switch, self-retracting ram, 4 adjustable handle lever positions.
- Reduced cylinder and piston width for easy access to lifting points.
- Simplified assembly and easy maintenance due to its modular construction.
- Chromium-Molybdenum-Vanadium piston and cylinder composition, strengthened by liquid nitride for durability and rust prevention.
- An included 2-3/8" (60 mm) lifting extension.