OTC recently unveiled their StrutTamer Elite, with an open-end design and 4-point locking jaw for holding the spring in place, and more quickly and easily moving the strut in and out. Additional features of the made-in-the-U.S.A. tool include:
- Adjustable arms for handling springs from 2-1/2" to 10" in diameter, or with a 2-1/2" to 24" vertical stroke.
- A 3-bar handle offers better leverage during spring compression and decompression, and shoes don't need to be changed for different sizes.
- A special Bridge accessory is also provided to extend the compression range.
- The StrutTamer Elite can be mounted to the shop wall, or an optional stand can be used to move the unit to and from the work area.
- Backed by a lifetime warranty.