New from OTC is their 3409 ScanPro, a CAN-capable graphing scan tool that can read and display all generic trouble codes for all domestic and import OBD II-compliant vehicles, as well as some enhanced GM, Ford, Chrysler and Toyota DTCs, and certain manufacturers' codes for Asian and European vehicles. Additional features include:
- A larger backlit display with adjustable contrast for multiple lighting conditions.
- A detachable data cable for easier toolbox storage.
- A computer hook-up cable, DTC LookUp software, an 8' OBD II cable, AAA batteries and a padded storage case are included.
- The ability to erase codes and reset the MIL light, as well as perform I/M monitor readiness and oxygen sensor monitor tests.
- The menu-driven tool is backed by a 3-year warranty.