Powered by Genisys technology, OTC introduces their hand-held Solarity, an ignition scope, graphing digital multimeter and high-speed 4-channel lab scope. Features and functions include:
- A larger, sunlight-readable, full-color display.
- Embedded InfoTech™ driveability and component diagnostic software for analyzing vehicle-specific symptoms or fault code data on domestic and import engine, transmission and ABS systems. This is focused on helping to eliminate the infamous "walk of death". Repair-Trac™ VIN-specific tech-tips from master techs, wiring diagrams for both ECM and sensors, ignition patterns, and database information through 2003 has also been implemented.
- The lab scope provides a 4 Meg sample rate on each of its 4 channels, as well as an adjustable glitch capture.
- As an ignition scope, Solarity™ lets technicians analyze and record ignition patterns from primary/secondary and distributor-less ignitions, as well as data from coil-on plugs, raster, parade, superimposed and single cylinders.
- As a full-function DMM, technicians can measure and view volts, Ohms, RPM, frequency and duty cycles. Multiple waveforms can also be displayed simultaneously for faster comparisons and analysis.
- An advanced ergonomic, modular design allows for expansion and future software updates via a USB key, the internet or compact flash.