OTC has expanded their diagnostic offerings to include the recently introduced Nemisys. Short for New Millennium Information System, the scan tool is described by the company as an affordable, powerful and expandable mid-level scan tool designed for the professional technician. Powered by Genisys technology, coverage includes:
- OBD I and OBD II.
- Enhanced domestic (1984 through 2003).
- Global OBD II.
- Asian and European (1996-2005).
- Domestic ABS, airbag and transmission. The tool is also:
- Fully CAN-enabled.
- Features a 320 x 240 monochrome display.
- Provides data graphing and automatic recording features.
- Comes with the free ScanMate™ PC Software that enables technicians to upload and play back recordings, print reports, export captured data, obtain Internet updates, e-mail and share data recordings, and view data in various formats.