OTC recently introduced a new Stinger, No. 1793, high-lift transmission jack that makes removing and installing automotive and light-truck transmissions easier. This powerful jack is air-assisted and can lift up to 1,000 lbs. and reaches a maximum height of 70.86". Features include:
- Fully adjustable universal saddle with movable corner brackets.
- Safety chain for optimum positioning of the load.
- Foot-operated pump and a lowering pedal for better control when positioning or removing a transmission.
- Wide leg base of 37.15" and 4" polyurethane swivel wheels.
- Safety overload system that prevents the jack from being used beyond its rated capacity.
- A two-year limited warranty.