Heavy duty air drills Available in 3/8" (No. PDR3000) and 1/2" (No. PDR5000) models, Snap-on Tools' heavy duty air drills are impressively lightweight and pack plenty of power. The PDR3000 weighs 2.25 lbs. and offers 50 inch-pounds of torque, while the PDR5000 weighs in at 2.9 lbs. and provides 300 inch-pounds of torque. Other features include:
- Five-vane air motor and precise .0025" chuck runout result in high-quality jobs completed in less time.
- Variable speed trigger provides more control of drilling speed for exact drilling and increased safety.
- Top-mounted forward/reverse switch and an ergonomic handle allow for comfortable, one-handed operation.
- Internal ball bearing construction grants smooth operation while extending the life of the tool.
- Comes with a two-year warranty.