Snap-on's new 3" Palm Orbital Sander, No. PSF4312, has an adjustable grip and soft material to provide optimum comfort while maximizing vibration absorption for smooth operation. The S-curved lever fits the technician's hand better than traditional flat levers and reduces hand fatigue. Other features include:
- Weighs 1 1/2lbs., 3 inches in diameter.
- 3/32-inch orbit allows for precise fine sanding.
- 3-inch, 30-gram pad is flexible for spot sanding, and feather edging on the lightweight pad provides more control.
- Provides 12,000 RPMs of free speed.
- Features a field serviceable drop-in motor design, creating easy access for adding tune-up kits.
- Bearing dust shield prevents contamination of the lower motor bearing.