Snap-on's TAP1 Truck Anchor Pin Press helps you save time, increase safety and improve performance with:
- A design that allows you to remove and replace pins and bushings without removing the hub, cutting job times by as much as 25 minutes.
- A design that's three times stronger and generates 30 percent more force than most competitors, according to Snap-on.
- Pressure pad retaining rings that hold the pads firmly in place. This helps provide more stability and control.
- Interchangeable pressure pads that allow for the removal of a bushing alone or at the same time as the pin, so technicians can save time by not having to switch back and forth between tools.
- A beveled design that ensures proper tool alignment, clearance around rivets on tamped brake spiders and maximum force transfer
- A high-strength yoke and heavier 1-1/4" x 12" pressure screw threads to help move difficult pins or bushings.
- A reduced diameter shank to clear the hub.
- Zerk grease fittings to lubricate the tool and flush out any dirt. The tool is specifically designed to remove brake anchor pins and bushings on 16-1/2" Q-type S-cam tractor and trailer brake systems from Dana-Spicer, Arvin-Meritor, Eaton, Timkin and Fruehauf.