Snap-on introduces their new Random Orbital Sander, No. PS4612, that the company feels offers reduced vibration, smoother operation, a contoured fit and a patented o-ring sealed motor. Additional features include:
- An adjustable air regulator allows the sander to reach 12,000 rpm.
- An ergonomic S-curved lever that delivers optimum comfort.
- An adjustable grip made from soft material offering vibration absorption.
- A grip that features notches inside allowing the user to rotate the handle and position a grip that fits their hand size.
- A patented dust-bearing shield prevents contamination of the lower motor bearing, protecting it and extending overall life.