The Snap-on Diagnostics Vantage PRO, No. EETM303A, has an automotive power graphing meter and two-channel lab and ignition scope to capture and translate electrical components and diagnostic information and faults. The Vanatge PRO is the first redesign of the original Vantage in almost 10 years, with the updated unit featuring:
- Fast ARM processor.
- Large 5.7" sunlight-readable color display.
- Covers most vehicle makes from 1979-2003, including more than 45,000 unique vehicles.
- Automatically configures vertical and horizontal instrumentation scales to show waveforms, reducing the overall set-up and testing time.
- Provides over 2 million vehicle-specific component tests including tests for engines, transmission, ABS, charging, transfer case and suspension systems.
- The meter and space lab store more than 1,000 continuous screens of diagnostic data, with advanced zooming capabilities that allow the user to see all the information on one screen.
- Patented Peak Detect software ensures that the 262,000 data points stored are the most valuable readings, making glitches more visible.
- 5 independent channels that accept a variety of standard and optional test leads.
- Offers 5 continuous hours of use with one charge and comes with a molded carrying case.