Snap-on introduces their new Cordless Handspin Wheel Balancer (EEWB314A) that is powered by the same Snap-on 12, 14.4 or 18 volt Versa Volt® battery packs and the 125 lb. unit works off a traditional 110 volt outlet using the included AC adapter. This compact unit takes up minimal floor space and offers an accurate balance on cars and light truck wheels. The new unit also features:
- Multiple modes, including dynamic and single-weight static, 5 aluminum modes and a fine mode, allowing the user to correctly balance a diverse range of wheels.
- Match-mounting optimization function to match tire/wheel placement for the best balance.
- An automatic distance gauge detects the wheel's distance with the touch of a button.
- A 2-operator mode stores size information for 2 sets of wheels.
- An operator-provided handspin power drives the unit, while an automatic brake stops the tire following the 7 second balance cycle.
- A simple control panel, detailed graphics and lighted LEDs for measurement and imbalance notification.
- An internal spin counter allows users to monitor and calculate balancer productivity.
- The new balancer comes with 4 standard cone adapters, rim width caliper, weight pliers, quick-nut locking tool, pressure disc, pressure cap, 110 volt cord, 12 volt Versa Volt battery pack and Versa Volt battery charger.