Power, Performance, Productivity The new Snap-on XT7100 +" Magnesium Impact Wrench with a new design offering a 1-piece magnesium housing, dual chamber motor, continuous internal oil bath and a cushioned trigger and grip that delivers greater impact and more power per blow. The wrench's motor and twin hammer impact mechanism power through tough rusted and seized applications. The XT7100 offers:
- A combination of 700 ft. lbs. of torque and 1,300 blows per minute, working together to reduce bolt removal time by nearly 50 percent.
- A patented biased tip valve design that creates air flow to the dual chamber motor for immediate motor start ups upon trigger activation.
- A 9-vane composite rotor allows the unit to perform in both high and low pressure situations by displacing more air when needed.
- Composite vane material and solid motor shaft offer greater durability.
- The magnesium housing is lighter and stronger that previous aluminum housings and helps distribute the tool's weight evenly for optimum comfort and control.
- All of the internal components are continuously lubricated with Red Line Synthetic Oil, eliminating the need for constant greasing and helping to prevent premature wear and component lock up.
- The non-slip handle and trigger are made from a comfort cushion material, helping ease user fatigue and hand stress.
- An innovative Anvil Stop Lock that immediately halts the anvil as soon as the trigger is released, preventing any nuts from releasing the tool's anvil.