Extended Operation In A Variety Of Work Applications The new Snap-on 3/8" Magnesium Impact Wrench (MG31) offers increased versatility in a lighterweight package. The MG31 combines the strength and reduced weight of magnesium with the company's one-piece patented housing design, weighing only 2.9 lbs. The company also uses Red Line Synthetic racing Oil to continuously lubricate critical and fast moving internal components, protecting and extending tool life. The MG31 additionally features:
- A balanced design, cushioned trigger and low vibration motor ensures control.
- A slim nose design allows for greater reach in restricted areas.
- An internal twin hammer mechanism delivers increased impact per blow at 300 ft. lbs. of torque.
- Reverse bias motor offers extra torque and has an eight-vane rotor that increases anvil acceleration and allows for consistent performance when working in low and high compressed air environments.
- An Anvil Stop Lock feature that immediately halts the spinning anvil upon trigger release, increasing safety by preventing bolts or sockets from slipping or suddenly releasing.
- Replaceable non-slip, comfort-cushioned handle and trigger, shielding the users hand from cold, compressed air and adding comfort during use.
- Metal reverse and power controls add greater durability.