New from Snap-on is their MTSC500 ScanCheck OBD-II scan tool. Capabilities include:
- Quicker retrieval and clearing of trouble codes on OBD-II domestic, European and Asian vehicles with clearer DTC descriptions.
- Use of all 9 OBD-II test modes and support for CAN systems.
- Software with manufacturer-specific, enhanced P code information for GM, Ford and Chrysler vehicles.
- The retrieval and display of live engine datastreams and parameters.
- Displaying freeze frame data and oxygen sensor readings.
- In Mode 9 technicians can retrieve VIN data and calibration software information from the PCM.
- The kit comes with the scan tool, a 6'detachable J1962 OBD-II diagnostic cable, a protective storage pouch, a CD-ROM user's manual and a quick reference guide.
- The tool also supports the Spanish language.