The new Snap-on Terminal Release Tool Set, No. SGTT106A, includes six separate hand tools that are engineered with heavy duty stainless steel shafts and blades for increased support and tool life. All tools within the set are geared for manual diagnostic electric work that require precision and focus and are designed to remove terminals from electrical connectors for import and domestic vehicles made between the mid 1990's and today. The new Tool Set includes:
- The SGTT1A hand tool that removes Chrysler, Kia and Mitsubishi PCM and transmission harnesses.
- The SGTT2A that releases tabs on newer terminal blocks. This model features a narrow blade with fulcrum for additional leverage.
- The SGTT3A used to access under hood sensors that control coolant temperatures, throttle positions and other functions for Ford, GM, Cadillac, Chrysler, Mitsubishi and Hyundai vehicles.
- The SGTT4A is used to cit open wire harnesses for access to troubleshooting and replacement applications. This tool includes a specially shaped blade to open wire casing without cutting the wire.
- The SGTT5A is used to remove terminals from BMW, Ford, GM, Hyundai, Jaguar, Mazda, Mercedes, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, Subaru, Saab, Volvo and Volkswagen 35-Pin ABS electric control units.
- All 6 tools are stored in a Snap-on red nylon kit bag, or can be purchased separately.