Photo credit: Fluke Corp.
The Fluke 88V Automotive Multimeter, available in twio configurations, the EEDM88V stand alone meter and the EEDM88V Automotive Multimeter Combo Kit. The Fluke 88V has a 30 percent larger display with an adjustable bright white backlight, according to the company. The unit's high-impact rubber holster protects the meter from accidental drops up to 6'. The Fluke 88V also features:
- The ability to capture spikes and glitches as short as 250 millionths of a second.
- Min/Max/Average and Peak Min/Max features allow the unit to capture intermittent signals.
- An AutoHold™ function that can be used by technicians who need to perform flight record testing during road tests.
- Fused current inputs, allowing for 20 amp current measurements.
- Internal protection to protect the meter against over-voltage or over-current situations.
A combination of advanced functions for more complex and unique testing. The EEDM88KT Combo Kit offers the Fluke 88V unit and:
- Deluxe, heat-resistant silicone test leads.
- Removable sharp point test probes.
- Wide jaw alligator clips and temperature probe.
- Inductive pick up for RPM measurements.
- Back probe pins and insulation piercing probe.
- Magnetic hanger for hands free operation and a plastic carrying case.