Diagnosing Rear Parking Assist Systems Snap-on's new Rear Parking Assist Tester (RPAT2) quickly checks sensors without the need of bumper removal or jacking up the vehicle. The RPAT2 can verify in a matter of seconds whether individual bumper-mounted sensors are properly working. The RPAT2:
- Is a hand held tester that visually, with an LED light, and audibly, with an alarm, indicates whether a specific sensor is working or not.
- Can test up to 6" away from the sensors.
- A simple ON/Off switch is the only control required to activate and operate this unit, there is no need for wires or connectors.
- Is compatible with all ultrasonic factory systems including models manufactured by GM, Chrysler, Ford, Mercedes-Benz and BMW vehicles, as well as all aftermarket systems for commercial trucks and trailers.
- Is 7" long and less than 4" wide and weighs only 7 oz.
- Has a 9-volt battery that powers the unit.