Snap-on's new Combination Rotor and Drum Brake Lathe, No. EEBR312A, is designed for quick set ups. This high-performance brake lathe complys with OEM specifications for both drums and discs and features:
- A hardened-chrome spindle.
- A floating shaft that runs in oil-fed bronze bushings and is endorsed by major OEM's.
- Heavy-duty iron mainframe construction.
- Positive-Rake tools bits that allows the unit to deliver a deeper rough-cut and quicker finish-cut.
- Powered by a 1-horsepower motor and designed to service rotors and drums without lenghthy che angeover procedures.
- Twin cutter feature that reconditiosn both brake and rotor surfaces at the same time.
- An adjustable micrometer dial.
- Availability in two packages, the EEBR310ABP and the EEBR310ADP that include a heavy-duty workbench with a tool board, chip funnel, bucket and a range of adapters.
- The EEBR310ABP service most passenger cars and light trucks up to 1/2 ton.
- The EERBR310ADP handles passenger cars and light trucks up to 1 ton.
Want to know more about this product? Click here to request more information about High Performance Combination Brake Lathe No. EEBR312A from Snap-on .