Snap-on offers their HD35 Series Heavy-Duty Automatic Transmission and Power Steering Fluid X-Changers that perform transmission and power fluid steering exchanges quickly and accurately. The Snap-on MFX HD35 model (EETF304A) performs transmission and power fluid steering exchanges and the FX HD35 model (EETF303A) exchanger solely replaces automatic transmission fluid. Both units offer easy to use flush and fill features that replace old power steering fluid in about 8 minutes. Users can control the exchange rate through a remote pendant control and both units have vehicle-specific adapter hoses that connect directly to transmission cooler lines. Additional features of both units include:
- Advanced sensor technology controls the amount of fluid exchanged.
- The ability for users to add or remove fluid at 1/5-quart increments.
- Machine status indicators display the amount of fluid exchanged.
- Special diverter valves allow users to reverse fluid flow without having to switch hoses.
- Large diameter fill holes for quicker fluid exchanges and reduced risk of spills.
- Equipped with two 10-micron fluid filters that captures the smallest particles. And contaminants.
- Made of dent-resistant polyethylene and have a built-in storage compartment.
Want to know more about this product? Click here to request more information about MFX HD35 and FX HD35 Transmission and Power Steering Fluid Exchangers from Snap-on .