The Snap-on Coolant Exchange system, No. EESE336A, is an automotive coolant service that features a vacuum and pressure hold test that checks the cooling system in service for leaks. Features include:
- A panel-mounted gauge shows technicians when coolant is leaking from the system.
- Radiator or surge cap testing is performed with the cap installed on the vehicle and shown by the actual relief pressure in pounds per square inch (PSI), so there is no need to cut or fit hoses.
- Handles both conventional and reverse flow cooling systems.
- Once connected, the unit's evacuation function removes air pockets and its push-pull system removes up to 95 percent of coolants.
- Dual internal 8 gallon tanks allow the extracted coolant to be automatically transferred to external disposal tanks.
- Continuous water flush function cleans dirty or contaminated systems with a high pressure wash.
- Powered by compressed air (30 to 90 PSI).
- The company says the unit completed the entire drain, test, evacuate and refill process in 8 minutes or less.
- An optional recycling kit (EAK0239L01B) recycled up to 5 gallons of coolant per minute and uses dual filtration and the 2 on-board coolant tanks.