Snap-on Tools offers their 3/8" square drive CT3110 12-volt cordless impact wrench kit as a lightweight and portable tool option for on-the-spot and general repair needs. Features include:
- A variable speed trigger, forward/reverse slide switch and comfort grip handle.
- Comes with a Versavolt charger and battery pack with re-charging times of about 45 minutes.
- A T-shape design for added balance.
- Tool and battery housings are constructed with glass-filled nylon for high impact strength and chemical resistance.
- A heavy-duty, fan-cooled motor that can provide up to 2,100 RPM of free speed, 2,400 blows per minute and 75 ft.-lbs. of tightening torque.