Number 1: Snap-on Modis scan tool
Snap-on Diagnostics introduces their new MODIS Software Bundle 4.1, which builds on the features of Bundles 2.0 and 3.2, while adding ignition scope capabilities and expanded vehicle coverage. Added features and functionality include:
- Full VGA color recording.
- Ignition scope capabilities provide a complete picture of vehicle ignition status on one screen, so technicians don't have to piece information together from different sources.
- Snap-on feels that factory pre-sets can eliminate guesswork in producing quicker diagnosis.
- A Secondary Ignition Parade Mode can display individual cylinder firings in series and across one channel for distributor and direct ignitions, as well as two channels for waste spark systems.
- A quicker recording speed for more accurate and complete data capture.
- Comes with the 2001 U.S. Domestic Fast-Track® Troubleshooter, which contains new codes and technical tips for 1980-2001 domestic vehicles and VIN- specific solutions from factory trained and ASE-certified master techs.
- Expanded Asian, Mercedes-Benz and heavy-duty vehicle information is also included in the form of Asian Import Driveability Fast-Track® Troubleshooter software, 2003 Mercedes-Benz Vehicle Communication Software and Heavy Duty Vehicle Communication Software packages.