NEXIQ Technologies, which falls under the Snap-on umbrella, has unveiled their updated 104008 Pro-Link GRAPHIQ™ Handheld Scan Tool for analyzing ABS, diesel engines, transmissions and additional heavy-duty vehicle systems. Features include:
- Support for more than 50 manufacturer-specific applications.
- Can be used in testing various electronic control systems and instrument panels.
- According to the company, this heavy-duty scan tool provides factory-level diagnostic information, including on-screen trouble code definitions, OEM data parameters, advanced functional tests and reprogramming capabilities.
- Real-time graphing. A built-in flight recorder is also provided for collecting data and providing a snapshot during test-drives.
- More user-friendly navigational menus and message screens.
- A larger, adjustable, sunlight readable VGA backlit LCD display.
- Can graph up to 4 data parameters in showing relationships, as well as in isolating re-occurring and potential problems. Users can also view up to 8 parameters in text mode with Enhanced Pro-Link GRAPHIQ™ software covering Allison, Bendix, Dana/Eaton, International, Mack, Meritor, Volvo and ZF Meritor makes.
- Fully compatible with existing Pro-Link® Multi-Protocol Cartridges and previous Pro-Link® software titles.
- Is available individually and in kits containing the scan tool hardware and manufacturer and application-specific software. Software applications are also available separately. Kit options include Standard Heavy Duty (#604001), Heavy Duty ABS (#604017), Heavy Duty Transmission (#604016), Caterpillar (#60418) and Mack (#604015).