The new Drive Air Impact Wrench, model IM6500HP, from Snap-on offers a faster start-up and greater low-pressure performance, due to its new eight-vaned rotor. The company says that this new model combines a variety of performance and operator-comfort benefits to deliver superior productivity and ease of use. The IM6500HP comes with:
- Enhanced reverse valve that increases sealing efficiency for improved air flow management.
- Stylish silver metallic flake boot that encases the tool, providing durability and corrosion resistance.
- Four patented features: the muffler by-pass valve, the exhaust air dam, the cushion grip and the tip valve trigger design.
- Operates in a forward torque range of 290-575 ft/lbs.
- Achieves a maximum 650 ft/lbs. of torque in reverse, allowing for a motor speed of 8,800 RPM at 118 PSI static air line pressure.
- Delivers up to 1,300 blows per minute
- Has an internal oil bath lubrication that extends the life of the tools and keeps the tool running smoothly.
- Meets all standards for safety and sound emissions.
- Covered by a one-year limited manufacturer's warranty.