Slide Sledge offers their Precision Hammer for dealing with sheet metal repairs. Features include:
- Specialized, easy-switch tips that can deliver light or heavy force.
- Can be used in hard-to-reach areas, saving time in the removal and re-installation of parts.
- A drive bar transfers power through the tip of the tool with a concentrated, linear motion that eliminates the inconsistency in the arc of a typical hammer swing.
- The tip never leaves the work surface, so users can watch their progress without missing their mark.
- 2 interchangeable, ergonomic handle weights; the 1.5-pound version for everyday use, and an optional 3-pound handle weight for additional power.
- An exclusive D-Head design that provides directional control.A variety of application-specific tips are also included, such as: a larger ball peen tip to restore curved areas; a dinging tip for general sheet metal bumping; a hammerhead tip to reform edges; a longer pick tip to deliver pointed impact in tight areas; a chisel tip to create and define body lines.
- The tools' design helps avoid cuts and scrapes from jagged steel surfaces, smashed thumbs and hands, and vehicle damage from inaccurate hammer swings.