Sir Tools now offers a double-ended 23 piece in 1 "Mini-Uni-Drive" drive Torx, Hex, Phillips and Flat Head kit, part number ST 9009, to help technicians with R'R of small fastening screws. Features include:
- Quick interchange of each of the 11 double-ended driver bits made easy with the quick bradd securing chuck.
- High quality handle, which is open-ended, allowing for future bits for a greater application range.
- Each double ended bit length is easily adjustable when secured in the handle and all tips are coated with Magnesium/Phosphate to protect against corrosion.
- All pieces are stored in a storage case with a clear cover.
- Maximum/minimum length of the assembled tool is 5" to 8.5".
- Bit sizes, Torx Is T5 to T20, Hex is 1.5mm to 3 mm and 3/32" to 1/8".
- PH00 to PH1 and FL2mm to 4mm.
Want to know more about this product? Click here to request more information about Mini-Uni-Drive Double-Ended 23 pc. Kit No. ST 9009 from Sir Tools .