Schley designed the Universal Long Reach Spark Plug Boot Puller to help with the removal of spark plug wires. This new tool incorporates a unique swivel action that lets you reach down at any angle to grip and use leverage to pull the rubber spark plug boot from the spark plug without damage to the wire. Features include:
- A gripping ledge at the tips of the tool to fit underneath the spark plug boot to help remove it.
- Vertical ribs that grip the spark plug boot to help break it loose when moving the tool's handles side to side.
- A swivel design that permits the use of a spacer block as a fulcrum to pivot the handles.
- An opening at the tips of the tool to allow spark plug wires to escape without damage.
- Functionality for all types of vehicles.