Safe Shop Tools introduces the Back Buddy II, a wheel-end tool, which is designed to roll under and bolt onto heavy brake drum and hub assemblies and then rolls out and lays over for easier servicing. The Back Buddy II tool:
- Can handle up to 350 pounds.
- Can prevent costly back injuries.
- Comes with a choice of 11 different sets of adapters, allowing it to fit inboard and outboard hubs on Class 5-8 tractors and trailers.
- Fits vehicles in both private and government fleets.
- Can also work on large fork lifts.
- Has an adaptor system that allows it to keep current with new wheel design.
- Has a handle that swings down on a hinge, allowing users to wheel it into tighter spaces.
- Contains a precision ratchet jack that can crank loads smoothly up or down 14", at a rate of up to 3" per second.