SK Hand Tool has introduced a new line of corrosion-resistant sockets with high-visibility, laser-etched markings. Additional features of these made-in-the-USA sockets include:
- A rust-preventative coating for added durability.
- The 4090 set in particular is a 40-piece, 3/8"-drive, 6-point Fractional/Metric Impact Socket SuperSet that contains standard and deep sockets from 5/16" to 3/4" and 8 mm to 19 mm in a molded plastic case.
- Laser-engraved extra-large markings for improved readability.
- The patented SureGrip design that drives the side of the fastener hex, as opposed the corner. This not only provides increased strength, but also makes these sockets more effective on partially rounded fasteners.
- A limited lifetime warranty.