SmartLift design tweeked for more efficiency Rotary Lift's improved twin-post SmartLift inground lifts are installed a quarter inch above shop floors to help prevent water from infiltrating lift housing. A formed grade angle on the lift frame acts as a small ramp on the front and rear of the lift, enabling techs to move equipment over the lift more easily. To eliminate interference with equipment wheels, the original flange-style bolts on the cover plate have been replaced with flush-mount bolts. Other features include:
- Available in a range of configurations to suit most light-duty applications.
- Rated lift capacity ranges from 9,000 to 12,000 lbs.
- Two-stage arms can be equipped with three-position flip-up or stackable adapters.
- Three-stage arms offer maximum reach and retraction for vehicles with a short wheelbase, wide track width or low profile.
- Fixed pad contact and drive-on runways.
- Self-contained in a polymer composite housing made of recycled materials.
- Uses less than 5gal. of hydraulic fluid.